Russian River Adventures: Paddle-Canoe Rafting Trip
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from soosanbster
view more less of this review
I liked it so much, I did it twice! It's such a relaxing and fun way to spend a day on the river. The canoes are a bit hard to maneuver, but once you get the hang of it, it's okay. Bring a picnic!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
We had a great time with our puppy. The weather was perfect on our day (6/16) and the water was very calm - no fast-moving, "scary" rapids. We are not athletic, outdoor types & had no problems maneuvering the water --unless you count going around...continued
The following are included for each party:
—A SOAR inflatable canoe
—Life jackets for all passengers
—One dry bag per canoe to keep personal articles dry
—Return shuttle from Wohler Bridge ending point to your car
Why Choose Russian River Adventures?
- It’s the most secluded section of the Russian River.
- The SOAR inflatable canoes are more comfortable, more stable, more fun!
- It’s the best section on the Russian River for seeing birds and wildlife!
- With less paddle time, you’ll have more time to play in the water, or to hang out on a gravel bar.
- It’s the best family experience on the river.
- Russian River Adventures does not overcrowd the river with hundreds of loud metal canoes.
- There is a daily limit of 30 canoes. Have fun on the river, the way it is meant to be enjoyed.
You will launch from the base of Memorial Beach Dam, just steps from the Russian River Adventure office in Healdsburg. A return shuttle will meet you at the take-out at Wohler Bridge and bring you back to your car.
Bring sunscreen and water.
The trip is 9 miles in length and can take anywhere from 3-5.5 hours to complete. This is a self-guided tour.