St. Patrick's Day Beer Festival -- All-Day, All-Night Party
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for St. Patrick's Day Beer Festival was Thursday March 17, 2011 / Noon - 2:00am.
Currently at Egyptian Theatre
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The stars that line the Hollywood Walk of Fame shine again on the big screen, and new luminaries… More
Quotes & Highlights
Admission includes 1 drink ticket for a free beer or mixed vodka drink.
This Irish extravaganza starts at noon and doesn’t end until 2:00am. Three amazing locations; one giant party!
- Drink Specials: $3 Draft Beers | $5 Mixed Drinks
- More than 50 Imported & Domestic Beers to Choose From
- Live U2 cover band from 7pm – 9pm
- DJ Between Sets
- Beautiful Irish Dancers
- The 1st Beer or Vodka Drink is on the House
All day, Pig N’ Whistle & Maui N’ Sons have put together some great deals on some delicious food as well that you can fill your appetite.
This festival turns into a spectacular after party that will absolutely knock your socks off with a U2 Cover Band Performing live in the Pig N’ Whistle from 7:00pm-9:00pm, and celebrity DJ Mike Palmieri sets a trendy tone with today’s best rock, top 40, hip-hop, and club mixes until 2:00am.