Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise From Kirkland
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise was Thursday December 5, 2013 / 6:30pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Food was mixed. Turkey was great. The potatoes were extremely undercooked. etc. Fog on the windows made it hard to see the other boats/lights. Staff (with the exception of the captain who was very nice) didn't seem like they even wanted to be there. Not very inviting. Not rude, it's just that you could tell they would rather be somewhere else. We will try a different ship next year. Value was good after the Goldstar discount so all in all an average experience. We had a decent time but nothing to write home about.
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.
- Freshly baked artisan bread served with pink sea salt lemon butter
- Grilled pear, bib lettuce, pecans, brie, and grain mustard vinaigrette
*Chef Udo’s Tomato Bisque
- with caramelized onions
*Maple Yam Casserole
- topped with bruléed meringue
- with apples and roasted chestnuts
*Potatoes Au Gratin
- with vine-ripened tomatoes and aged Fontina cheese
*Green Beans Amandine
- long beans, tarragon butter and sliced almonds
- with house-made gravy and cranberry sauce
*Blackberry, Pecan and Pumpkin Pies
- served with whipped vanilla cream
(Menu current at time of publication, but subject to change.)