Two Lakes Brunch Cruise: An Unforgettable Fall Experience
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Two Lakes Brunch Cruise was Wednesday September 29, 2010 / 11:00am.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $38.36 - $75.62
- Our Price:
- $25.00 - $49.00
This lovely two-hour lunch cruise on Lake Washington and Lake Union boasts a welcoming toast of… More
Reviews & Ratings
Enjoy an elegant brunch cruise aboard the Two Lakes Brunch Cruise from Kirkland! Your afternoon aboard the Waterways’ luxurious yacht will include a 2-hour cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington, a delicious brunch buffet of classic Northwest favorites and spectacular sights of early fall foliage along the shorelines. Live music and Captain’s narration of historic regional sights will make this cruise an unforgettable fall experience.
Handcrafted cocktails, including “design-your-own” Mimosa and Margarita drinks, and carefully selected wines and beers are available for purchase during the cruise. Soft drinks, juice, coffee and tea service are complimentary.
_Two Lakes Brunch Cruise Menu: _
- Warm bagels, croissants, muffins, and rustic breads, served with homemade jams and spreads
- Scrambled eggs with Goat Cheese and Baby Spinach
- Silver Dollar Pancakes with fresh berries, whipped butter and real maple syrup
- Peppered bacon and apple sausage links
- Yukon Gold Hash Browns with caramelized Walla Walla onions
- Fresh fruit basket
About the Ticket Supplier: Waterways Cruises
Waterways Cruises offers an unforgettable way to experience Seattle aboard its dining, sightseeing and private charter cruises. Rain or shine, the yachts provide a comfortable ride regardless of the weather, and offer remarkable views from the climate-controlled interior salons and spacious open air decks with plenty of photo opportunities. Some of the most spectacular sights in Seattle area are visible only from the water, including many waterfront mansions of the world’s rich and famous!