Mamma Mia!: Hit Musical to the Songs of ABBA
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mamma Mia! have expired.
The last date listed for Mamma Mia! was Sunday January 4, 2009 / 6:30pm (Closing Night).
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This international hit is an inspiring musical parody that showcases the funny sides of a woman's "change of life." As four ladies with little in common but a black lace bra meet by chance at a lingerie sale in a department store, they poke fun at their woeful hot flashes, forgetfulness, mood swings, wrinkles, night sweats and chocolate binges. With classic tunes from the '60s, '70s and '80s moving the action along, these diverse women create a sisterhood as they realize that menopause is a shared experience that doesn't have to be suffered in silence. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- After six years on The Strip, <em>Mamma Mia!</em> will play its final performance at Mandalay Bay on January 4, 2009.
- "The no.1 show in Vegas!" - Las Vegas Review
- "My favorite Vegas show! Fabulous, funny and irresistible." --<em>New York Post</em>
- "This high-energy musical brings happiness wherever it goes." --<em>Time</em>
- "One of the most successful musicals of all time!" --<em>Chicago Tribune</em>
- "Quite simply, a phenomenon." --<em>Associated Press</em>
More than 20 million people around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make Mamma Mia! the ultimate feel-good show!
Writer Catherine Johnson's sunny, funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings three men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago.
The story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, and every night everyone's having the time of their lives!
With more productions playing internationally than any other musical, Mamma Mia! is the World's No.1 Show!