BBQ, Brews and Red, White & Blues: July 3rd and 4th on the Queen Mary
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for BBQ, Brews and Red, White & Blues was Sunday July 4, 2010 / 11:00am - 9:00pm.
Currently at Queen Mary
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The Magic Castle's royal court of prestidigitators descend from their kingdom 'neath the Hollywood… More
BBQ, Brews and Red, White & Blues
Enjoy a fun filled weekend of music, activities, BBQ and more aboard the world-famous Queen Mary. Commemorate Independence Day with a gigantic fireworks display at 9:00 p.m. with the best view in the city. Events include:
- Three live bands performing throughout the day.
- Strolling entertainment and kids’ activities including face painters.
- Live DJ on Sunday night (7-11:00pm) at the stern of the ship.
- Gigantic fireworks display set to music on Sunday July 4th to commemorate Independence Day.
Food & Drink (not included with price of admission):
- It’s an old fashioned outdoor BBQ cookout featuring four classic styles – Carolina, Texas, Kansas City and St. Louis.
- Also featuring barbeque food favorites such as corn on the cob, baked potatoes, baked beans, cole slaw, funnel cake, and a must visit build-your-own strawberry shortcake station.