Vegan Food Tour of Downtown Los Angeles: A Culinary Adventure
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Downtown Los Angeles Vegan Food Tour was Saturday August 11, 2012 / 2:00pm.
Most Popular Top Rated Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $5 - $10
- Our Price:
- COMP - $5
Watch metal fly at Irwindale Speedway's Night of Destruction. This racing bonanza features every… More
Discover the best, most delicious vegan dishes while taking in the captivating beauty of historic Downtown Los Angeles! Urban Food Crawl is hosted by two Downtown LA residents who take you on a culinary adventure in this hip, fun area of LA. The afternoon tour begins at the bottom of the historic Angel’s Flight and winds through the Historic Core.
- Unique, vegan tacos from Chef Robert Luna, featured in Chef Magazine for his creative vegan versions of traditional Mexican dishes
- Delicious artisan pizza featuring local, organic and seasonal ingredients
- A popular vintage diner featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Tasty baked goods from the famous Babycakes NYC
Tour stops current at time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Please note that this is a walking tour of approximately 3 miles, and it is about 4 hours long. Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended.