Halloween Twilight Tour of Joshua Tree: Ghost Stories, Dead Celebs & Alien Architecture
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Joshua Tree Evening Trip: Halloween Edition was Saturday November 1, 2014 / 10:00am.
Most Popular Fall Happenings Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $69 - $89
- Our Price:
- $39 - $49
See Emmy nominee Darren Criss (Glee) like you've never seen him before when he steps into the golden… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Gary Ho
view more less of this review
The tour was very good, I got to see parts of Joshua Tree I'd never seen before thanks to an expert guide who knows the park very well and had everything planned, from entry into the park to the eateries and attractions nearby. He even had tickets for everyone to enjoy the Halloween show a Pappy and Harriet's.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The tour was taken in a twelve passenger van. There were eleven people on tour thus it was shoulder to shoulder seating. No snacks were given out at all. The only good thing about the $100 dollar cost (times two, I took my 18 year old daughter...continued
The tour returns to L.A. between 11:00pm and midnight.
What to expect:
• First aid and CPR certified guide
• Private transport in air-conditioned tour vehicle
• Snacks while you head to Joshua Tree National Park
What to bring:
• Water bottle
• Bag no larger than 60L
• Tennis shoes/hiking shoes
• Season-appropriate clothing
• Money for lunch and dinner (or bring your own food)