LA Greek Festival: Greek Food, Music and More
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for LA Greek Festival was Sunday September 7, 2008 / Noon-10pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $2.50 - $39.50
- Our Price:
- COMP - $13
One of the most amazing sights in nature is that of majestic whales swimming and playing on the… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Mary
view more less of this review
Great food, but they ran out of all of my favorite desserts before I even got there!
report as inappropriate
There was not a lot to do on Sunday except a 20 minute play and shop, and the Zorba's Feast that we were supposed to get was not the same as it was supposed to be. They ran out of a lot of the items for the meal and substituted much lesser things...continued
Friday, September 5th: 5pm-11pm
Festival entry is free to the public. Special food and drink offers:
- Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter for 2 and 2 soft drinks. Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter is: Chicken and Pork Kebobs, Taste of Briami, Moussaka, Pastitsio, Spanikopita, Tiropita, Greek Salad, Olives, Feta and Bread. Full value of $29 — $25 for platter, $2 each for soft drinks.
- Premium Greek Wine Tasting offer includes 3 glasses of premium Greek wine — one white, one red and one rose. Full value of $10. Wine tasting is located at the Wine Booth.
Saturday, September 6th: 1pm-11pm or Sunday, September 7th: Noon-10pm
Three purchase options:
- Festival entry ($5 value) + $5 voucher toward a Greek dinner. (Valid only for use toward Roast Chicken Dinner, Roast Lamb Dinner or Chef’s Combo Special. Cannot be used toward anything else.) Full value of $10.
- Festival entry for 2 ($10 value) and Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter for 2 ($25). Zorba’s Feast Combo Platter is: Chicken and Pork Kebobs, Taste of Briami, Moussaka, Pastitsio, Spanikopita, Tiropita, Greek Salad, Olives, Feta and Bread. Full value of $35.
- Premium Greek Wine Tasting + Festival Entry offer includes 3 glasses of premium Greek wine — one white, one red and one rose — plus festival entry. Full value of $15: wine is $10, entry is $5. Wine tasting is located at the Wine Booth.