Miami City Ballet Performs Twyla Tharp/Elvis Costello Collaboration Nightspot
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Miami City Ballet was Sunday October 26, 2008 / 2:00pm.
Currently at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- Full Price:
- $46 - $125
- Our Price:
- $37 - $125
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, one of the world's most beloved dance companies and a favorite… More
Quotes & Highlights
Join Miami City Ballet’s artistic director, Edward Villella, along with dance historian and writer Elizabeth Kaye, for a pre-performance talk beginning one hour prior to curtain in the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion Grand Hall.
- Symphony in Three Movements — Choreographer: George Balanchine / Composer: Igor Stravinsky
- _Tarantella _— Choreographer: George Balanchine / Composer: Louis Moreau Gottschalk
- _Liturgy _— Choreographer: Christopher Wheeldon / Composer: Arvo Pärt
- _Nightspot — _Choreographer: Twyla Tharp / Composer: Elvis Costello
Known for her innovation and creativity, Twyla Tharp has created some of the most memorable dances in modern repertory. Elvis Costello, whose adventurous musical talents makes him one of the most revered artists of our time, provides an original musical composition intertwined with various motifs and quotations from existing songs.
Nightspot features costumes designed by famed fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi.