NewFilmmakers LA Screening at AT&T Center Celebrates Short Movies
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for NewFilmmakers Los Angeles Screening Event was Saturday June 8, 2013 / 6:00pm.
Most Popular Movies & TV Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $18.00 - $28.00
- Our Price:
- $13.00 - $20.00
The Marvel universe is about to get shaken to the core as the world's biggest super heroes clash in… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Andrea SzeredyRed Velvet
view more less of this review
It was a very welcoming evening with the people in charge looking out for everyone. The evening was delightful with 3 separate screening segments, followed by an Q&A with the individual directors for each segment. There were brief breaks in-between the segments so the audience could mingle, use the facilities, & enjoy an open bar for those of use who had a wrist band. The only thing missing was some sort of a "light snack" to go along with the open bar. Just something like a few crackers would have been a welcome sight. All in all, I definitely will return for more screenings of the "NewFilmmakers LA." Please let us know when the next one rolls around.
Quotes & Highlights
Visit the NFMLA website# for a full description of all the films.
6:00pm – Documentary Program Pre-Screening Reception
6:30pm – Documentary Feature Program
• _Louder Than Love _(Dir. Tony D’Annunzio)
8:00pm – Shorts Program #1
• _Last Days of the Video Store _(Dir. Quin O’Brien)
• Dimensions (Dir. Neysan Sobhani)
• Supervised (Dir. Rick Glenn & Niles Heckerman)
• Sweet, Sweet Country (Dir. Dehanza Rogers)
• ANGST (Dir. Nunzio Fazio)
9:15pm – Shorts Program #2
• Alma (Dir. Brennan Vance)
• _Night of the Killer _(Dir. Armin Sijkovic)
• A Night at the Office (Dir. Eric Eppinger)
• Skinny Jo (Dir. Carlen Palau)
In addition to the screenings, there will be pre- and post-screening receptions at the cinema lounge throughout the evening, where you’ll get the opportunity to meet the directors and actors of each film. Many of the films will also offer live audience Q&As so you can find out more information about the productions.