On Location: The Los Angeles Video Project and Reception
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for On Location was Saturday October 19, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Movies & TV Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant… More
Reviews & Ratings
7:00pm – General Admission & Pre-Screening Reception.
8:15pm – On Location Program Screening.
Selected finalist films and filmmakers include:
- _Uncommon LA _(Dir. Kyle Blair-Henderson)
- Grand Park July 4th Block Party (Dir. Darrell Lake)
- Unleashed in Los Angeles (Dir. Catherine Pirotta & Seth Leik)
- Dreams Come True in Los Angeles (Dir. Carlos de la Vega & Rudolpho Zalez)
- _Hikikomori _(Dir. Josema Roig)
- _Through The Lens _(Dir. Paul Forte)
- _Swervin’ _(Dir. Ryan Pohanic)
- _Stay _(Dir. David Horowitz & Cliff Riffo)
- _Los Angeles, It’s Where You’re Going _(Dir. Joe Wesley)
- _Tribeca Urban _(Dir. Jeremy Weiss)
- _With Love L.A. _(Dir. Lexi Johnson)
- _More Than Words _(Dir. Andrea Giacomini)
- _323: Portraits of Los Angeles _(Dir. Aaron Spoto)
- _Glass Sun _(Dir. Greg King)
- _Four More Years _(Dir. Pasqui Rivas)
- _Make of LA: Burton Machen _(Dir. Stephen French)
- _Bob & the Midnight Ridazz: Unmarked Guide LA _(Dir. Yasmin Hed)
- _I Walk My Dog _(Dir. Peter Bonilla)
- Fellow Rebel “Baby Please” (Dir. Eric McCoy)
All attendees will have the opportunity to participate in voting for the Audience Award.
Parking for All-Night Access Pass holders is located at the AT&T Center’s Olive Parking Structure: 1133 S. Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015.