One-Day Joshua Tree Adventure: Experience the Majestic Mojave
The last date listed for One-Day Joshua Tree Excursion was Saturday, May. 7, 2016 / 7:30am.
Please eat breakfast ahead of time and bring money for lunch. You’re encouraged to bring at least $30 in cash for optional activities.
Also recommended to bring are a water bottle, snacks, sunscreen and other sun protection. Please dress appropriately for outdoor weather. Not all locations will have air-conditioning. Some physical activity and walking in the sun will take place.
The excursion runs 10-12 hours, depending on traffic.
- Down-to-earth and passionate tour guides
- Take in the vastness of 360_° _natural landscapes
- Enjoy the ride in comfort with air conditioning
- Discover ever-changing desert art of this unique community
- Climb around mountains of huge monzo-granite boulders
- Enjoy beginner to moderate level hiking
- Explore the majestic Mojave Desert
- Experience historic and cultural sites along the way
- Check out alien architecture with ‘healing powers’
- Go back in time at popular old western movie set
- See cool stuff while on hikes: old pictographs, seasonal rock climbers