ScareLA: The Convention Dedicated to All Things Halloween
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for ScareLA have expired.
The last date listed for ScareLA was Sunday August 11, 2013 / 11:00am - 7:00pm.
Currently at L.A. Mart:
- Full Price:
- $15.00 - $30.00
- Our Price:
- $7.50 - $15.00
A weekend-long celebration of all things independent, Artisanal LA is the place to discover the best indie food items and unique home goods. With over 200 makers and demonstrators, you can learn about everything DIY, from craft beer to canning or setting up your home garden. Don't forget to grab a bite to eat at the cafe or food truck stop. Skylight Books will be hosting several authors, including local chefs and cookbook authors Suzanne Goin (AOC, Lucques) and Nancy Silverton (La Brea Bakery, Mozza). There's delicious finds for all tastes -- from meat lovers and chocoholics to vegans and the gluten intolerant. Throughout the weekend there will also be complimentary beverages, craft beer and spirits tasting for those age 21 and over, art installations, craft areas for kids and adults, giveaways and plenty of shopping. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Convention activities include:
* Curated collection of exhibitors showcasing scary goods, services & job opportunities
- Expert and celebrity panels on the haunt business, horror entertainment and more
* Presentations of top and upcoming local haunts with sneak peaks and unveils
* Performances by local horror themed theatre companies and musicians
* Professional demos of makeup, set building, costume creation, animatronics and more
* Hands-on workshops taught by top haunt industry professionals for all skill levels and ages
* Onsite mobile haunt park and lights on tours of local scary attractions
* Museum-style educational gallery of Halloween themed art and history
* Screening room showing premiere attraction walk-throughs and local horror filmmakers
* Games, pumpkin carving, scary costume parade and more!
Share, inspire, play – ScareLA.