Riveting Concert Drama: Mona Golabek in The Pianist of Willesden Lane Returns to the Geffen
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $20.50 - $38.00
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $20.50 - $38.00
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 3:00pm Check Availability $25.50 - $38.00
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $25.50 - $40.50
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $25.50 - $38.00
- Wed, Mar 19 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $20.50 - $38.00
The theater staff was magnificent and very accommodating. It was a wonderful experience. The usher instructed me on how to reach my seat on the other side of the row. The only negative was two patrons who refused to allow me to pass them in order to reach the seat. I had to use another row occupied by half a dozen or so people instead of just two.info • Mar 04 2014 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Top ten show of 2013 <em>-- San Francisco Chronicle</em> and <em>Chicago Sun-Times</em>
- “Arresting, deeply affecting triumph ... an undiluted privilege to witness.” <em>-- Los Angeles Times</em>
- “Astonishing tour de force ... stunningly good” <em>--</em><em>San Francisco Chronicle</em>
- “A stirring case of art preserving life ... Golabek sitting down at the Steinway piano is enough to make your mouth fall open with a certain wonder at the way of the world.” -<em><strong>-</strong>Chicago Tribune</em>
- “Golabek delivers an exceptionally heartfelt daughter-to-mother tribute.” --<em>Boston Globe</em>
Back by popular demand! After a 21-week, smash-hit world premiere at the Geffen Playhouse and touring the country, Mona Golabek brings her mother’s true tale back home.
Adapted and Directed by Hershey Felder
Based on the Book The Children of Willesden Lane by Mona Golabek & Lee Cohen