Acoustical Musical The Wrong Man Starring Ross Golan
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 8:00pm Check Availability COMP - $15.00
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 8:00pm Check Availability COMP - $17.00
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 7:00pm Check Availability COMP - $15.00
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 8:00pm Check Availability COMP - $15.00
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 8:00pm Check Availability COMP - $17.00
- Fri, Mar 28 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $15.00
- Sun, Mar 30 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $15.00
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "It’s quite possibly one of the best 'albums' you will hear all year, and if not that, then at least a gobsmacking display of songwriting chops that will have you scrambling for the lyrics sheet. If there were one." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.buzzbands.la/2014/02/24/review-wrong-man-skylight-theatre">buzzbands.la</a>
- "<em>The Wrong Man</em> is a superbly crafted and strikingly staged work. But more importantly<em> ... The Wrong Man</em> is also a vitally timely work." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.workingauthor.com/the-wrong-man-skylight-theatre">workingauthor.com</a>
Written by Ross Golan
Directed and Choreographed by Lee Martino
This show is recommended for children ages 13 or older.
About the Ticket Supplier: Skylight Theatre Company
SKYLIGHT THEATRE COMPANY (formerly Katselas Theatre Company) is nationally respected for its history of developing artists (writers, actors, musicians, designers, and directors) while helping to create the next generation of theatregoers.
In just the last two years, STC has produced 12 World Premiere productions including INFLUENCE (2010 Los Angeles Drama Critic’s Circle nomination for Best Actor and two LA Weekly nominations for Best Play and Best Production), HERMETICALLY SEALED (2011 Los Angeles Drama Critic’s Circle nomination for Best Actress, an LA Weekly nomination and LA Weekly Award for Best Ensemble and the LA Times list of Top Ten productions for 2011), and MAD WOMAN (2011 Los Angeles Drama Critic’s Circle nomination and LA Weekly Award for Best Solo Performance). Skylight is committed to originating and developing new works that speak to audiences of all ages.