Lower Manhattan Architecture Tour Aboard an Elegant Yacht
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Sunday July 31, 2016
Sunday August 7, 2016
Tuesday August 9, 2016
Sunday August 14, 2016
Tuesday August 16, 2016
Sunday August 21, 2016
Tuesday August 23, 2016
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from irina privin
view more less of this review
Very nice day , great experience to see NYC in its best
we had also a free drink was part of the deal - it was nice as we needed it . We enjoyed it and weather was great too.
Time of the tour is also selected well , because we saw sun set around statue of liberty and it was just perfect !!!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The boat tour was delightful in all respects. The boat itself was an elegantly appointed interior and very modern with glass windows on all sides to view the magnificent buildings on either side of the Hudson. The AIA commentator was terrific...continued
Classic Harbor Line New York
View upcoming dates and read more about Classic Harbor Line New York
The cruise runs approximately 1.5 hours.
Highlights, topics and themes of the 2014 AIANY tour include:
- Exploration of planning visions for both reclaiming the post-industrial waterfront, as the “6th Borough,” and addressing rising sea levels
- Insightful coverage of Manhattan’s classic spires, including the Chrysler and Woolworth Buildings, as well as a sharp focus on the new World Trade Center buildings and recent “starchitecture” boom; including buildings by Frank Gehry, Jean Nouvel and other noted international and local architects
- The greater waterfront access allowed by new parks and recreation piers including the ecologically driven features designed by leading landscape architects
- The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the newest waterfront monument: Roosevelt Island’s FDR Four Freedoms Park
- NYC’s engineering masterpieces including the Brooklyn and the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
- The adaptation of the High Line as an elevated, linear park and its role in the development of West Chelsea and Hudson Yards.
- The story of post WWII urban renewal and public housing along the Lower East Side.
Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise.