Around Manhattan Dinner Cruise Aboard the Yacht Manhattan
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Around Manhattan Dinner Cruise Aboard the Yacht Manhattan was Sunday June 19, 2011 / 6:00pm.
Currently at Yacht Manhattan
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Experience the twinkling Manhattan skyline during those magical moments just after nightfall, and… More
Step aboard the yacht Manhattan for a comfy, cozy buffet dinner as you circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan. Experience an elegant and unique round-Manhattan trip through the Hudson, East and Harlem Rivers.
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the heated and enclosed back-deck observatory of this 1920s-style motor yacht.
On this 2.75 hour cruise, take in picturesque views from a glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor’s Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
The Manhattan Dinner Buffet is prepared by an onboard gourmet-trained chef. The buffet includes a salad course, herb-roasted chicken, encrusted salmon and several seasonal vegetarian sides, followed by chef’s choice of desserts. A complimentary beverage will be served on all trips. Additional beverages are available for purchase. Coffee, tea, juice, soda and water are always complimentary.