Romantic New York City Champagne Sunset Cruise on the Yacht Manhattan
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Thu, Mar 20 @ 6:00pm Sold Out
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Thu, Mar 27 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Fri, Mar 28 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Sat, Mar 29 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
- Sun, Mar 30 @ 6:00pm Check Availability $31.20
Smart casualinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
A long walk from the C & Einfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Stephanie
view more less of this review
This was such a wonderful experience! The crew was friendly and the ride was beautiful. I was skeptical about the free drink but it was a nice size glass of champagne (or you could choose wine or beer) which is actually sparkling wine that is the Classic Harbor Line's personal brand. Another nice surprise was that to purchase a bottle of "Champagne" was only $20 which was well worth it. Bottles of wine were $25. It was nice not to spend an insane amount of money on alcohol during an excursion. The seating is half inside and half outside with the inside seating being very comfortable. The ride was a nice length and very romantic.
On this 1.5-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from the glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
About the Ticket Supplier: Classic Harbor Line LLCBuilt in 1994 in the Scarano Boat Building of Albany, New York, the Schooner Adirondack is an 80-foot wooden replica of a classic turn-of-the-century pilot schooner.
Heading south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, the Schooner Adirondack passes by Ellis Island and sails out to the Statue of Liberty. Wind and time permitting, she will head toward Governor's Island, breeze by the Financial District and the Brooklyn Bridge on the East River.
The 1920s-style motor yacht "Manhattan," also built by Scarano Boat Building, is brand new to the New York City harbor as of spring 2006. This 80-foot, wood-trimmed, Gilded Era commuter yacht runs full circumnavigations of Manhattan, dinner cruises and sunset cruises, and is available for private charter.