Two-Hour City Lights Sail on the Schooner Adirondack
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for City Lights Sail on the Schooner Adirondack was Sunday October 19, 2008 / 8:30pm.
Experience New York City lights like you never have on this sail past the bright and beautiful borough of Manhattan.
Climbing aboard the Adirondack, an 80 foot pilot schooner, you will quickly forget the mayhem and noise of Manhattan street life as the colors before you paint a picture of the most famous city in the world. You’ll take in the famous Manhattan skyline as it was meant to be seen — from the water. You will also enjoy spectacular views of Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Some of the night’s beautifully lit highlights will include:
- Chelsea Piers, a famous stretch of docks on the Hudson
- Battery park, a green haven resting on the southern tip of Mahattan
- Ellis Island, the immigrant doorway to America from 1892 to 1954
- The Statue of Liberty, bearing the torch of America’s freedom
Complimentary champagne, wine, beer and soda will be provided. (One quick note: they will serve a few rounds, but it is not an unlimited booze-cruise. They aim to create an elegant, relaxing, peaceful, and safe experience for all of their guests.)
They will be shutting off our engines and setting sail for as much of the trip as possible.
Climb aboard the Adirondack and experience the splendor of New York City’s nighttime skyline .
What Is Not Included?
Food is not served during the sail, but please feel free to bring your own picnic!