Come Face to Face With Lady Liberty Aboard the Yacht Manhattan
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Face to Face With Lady Liberty was Saturday August 10, 2013 / 5:15pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from jfrewer
view more less of this review
The staff provided excellent service, our yacht was not even crowded, it was clean, the views were fantastic, and my boyfriend and I had no complaints whatsoever. This is an awesome and classy way to see the sights from the water while avoiding hordes of tourists.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Beautiful day made for a beautiful boat ride. Boat was a little jumpy, unexpected but I think it made it more fun for me and my 8yo. Nicely kept, clean, comfortable boat. I liked that it wasn't crowded. I had no trouble collecting our tickets and...continued
Highlights on this 1.25 hour cruise include:
* Special narration and emphasis on the most key attractions in New York Harbor: Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty!
* Be CROWD FREE and Face to Face with Lady Liberty, plus have the opportunity to have your photos taken by our on-board professional photographer!
* Battery Park and Financial District
* Governor’s Island and the bustling New York Harbor.
* And, of course, the grand New York City skyline!
The Manhattan is an 80-foot 1920s-style yacht. She offers elegance and comfort, wrapped in turn-of-the-century tradition. She is equipped with teak decks and mahogany trim. The spectacular glassed-in observatory on the back deck is equipped with cushioned seating around conversation-friendly tables. It’s heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer, and provides stunning, panoramic views, all within climate-controlled comfort.
Complete with a complimentary beverage from the bar on every cruise, the Manhattan provides the perfect opportunity to spoil you and your family, friends or special guests!