Come Face to Face With Lady Liberty Aboard the Yacht Manhattan
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Face to Face With Lady Liberty was Saturday August 10, 2013 / 5:15pm.
Currently at Yacht Manhattan
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Experience the twinkling Manhattan skyline during those magical moments just after nightfall, and… More
Highlights on this 1.25 hour cruise include:
* Special narration and emphasis on the most key attractions in New York Harbor: Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty!
* Be CROWD FREE and Face to Face with Lady Liberty, plus have the opportunity to have your photos taken by our on-board professional photographer!
* Battery Park and Financial District
* Governor’s Island and the bustling New York Harbor.
* And, of course, the grand New York City skyline!
The Manhattan is an 80-foot 1920s-style yacht. She offers elegance and comfort, wrapped in turn-of-the-century tradition. She is equipped with teak decks and mahogany trim. The spectacular glassed-in observatory on the back deck is equipped with cushioned seating around conversation-friendly tables. It’s heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer, and provides stunning, panoramic views, all within climate-controlled comfort.
Complete with a complimentary beverage from the bar on every cruise, the Manhattan provides the perfect opportunity to spoil you and your family, friends or special guests!