Morimoto Sushi & Sake Cruise on the Yacht Manhattan
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Morimoto Sushi & Sake Cruise was Tuesday August 31, 2010 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Yacht Manhattan
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Experience the twinkling Manhattan skyline during those magical moments just after nightfall, and… More
The menu includes a sampling of Morimoto sushi — 10 sushi pieces and 1 roll — all served in an elegant, passed fashion while you cruise into the New York Harbor. Classic Harbor Line and Morimoto have taken special steps to ensure that the sushi is served in the freshest means possible for this event: It is prepared just minutes before boarding, stored in special coolers and served within the first hour of your cruise.
Some illuminated views along the way will include:
• The New York City Skyline
• Battery Park, a 20 acre park at the southern tip of Manhattan, where artillery has been stationed over the centuries
• Ellis Island, the immigrant doorway to America from 1892 to 1954
• The Statue of Liberty, a French gift that arrived in New York harbor in 1885 and has come to represent our nation’s freedom and ideals
Assorted sakes (including the only USDA approved organic Junmai Ginjo and a sparkling sake), champagne, wine, beer and soda will be provided. (One quick note: They will serve a few rounds, but it is not an unlimited booze-cruise. They aim to create an elegant, relaxing, peaceful, and safe experience for all of their guests.)