New York Classic Week Schooner Race Aboard the Adirondack
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for New York Classic Week Schooner Race Aboard Schooner Adirondack was Saturday October 11, 2014 / 11:00am.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Joann Cullinane
view more less of this review
Phenominal! I've sailed on the Adirondack previously for sightseeing tours. It was a great experience to be on board and see what the schooner is capable of. The crew was helpful and informative even though they were busy sailing the boat to victory! I can't wait for next year's regatta.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
beautiful boat, lotsa wind for the race, good food, very nice shipmates, and a kind and very competent crew.. They were so good in fact that we won the race!! even against an Americas Cup winner...We took fantastic pictures of everything in New...continued
Be a part of the New York Classic Week races aboard the schooner Adirondack. The stunning bright work and beautiful classic lines of the historic vessels participating in the races have been specially maintained by their owners and offer great photo opportunities! Each race each day will have a different course within New York Harbor.
Some of the famous sites you’ll view along the way are:
- The New York City skyline
- Twenty-acre Battery Park at the southern tip of Manhattan, where artillery has been stationed over the centuries
- Ellis Island, the immigrant doorway to America from 1892 to 1954
- The Statue of Liberty, a French gift that arrived in New York Harbor in 1885 and has come to represent our nation’s freedom and ideals
- The New York City waterfalls
This is a 4 hour event.