NYC Bridges, Infrastructure and Architecture Cruise
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Classic Harbor Line New York
View upcoming dates and read more about Classic Harbor Line New York
Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor’s Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- High Bridge: as the city’s oldest bridge, she was completed in 1842 to carry the Croton Aqueduct into Manhattan.
- 7 swing bridges, 3 lift bridges and 4 arch bridges that span the Harlem River
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the famous Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
Gratuities are not included, but are welcomed.
Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included. On rare occasions, the Spuyten Duyvil train bridge is inoperable and cannot open for us to pass through. This is often times not known until our tour is underway. There are no refunds for tours that cannot fully circumnavigate. We will accommodate such cases with a tour that features a double backing of the route and further detail of the waterfront sites.