Prohibition Era Cocktail Cruise Aboard the Yacht Manhattan
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Prohibition Era Cocktail Cruise was Saturday August 17, 2013 / 5:15pm.
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The boat is lovely and the scenery is interesting. The day was beautiful, and even though I am not a drinker it was quite enjoyable to sail around the lower part of Manhattan with friends while having a few sips of various 1920's drinks. My...continued
Cocktails may vary from cruise to cruise, but examples of typical drinks include:
* Classic Dry Manhattan with a modern spin
* Gin-based cocktail inspired by one of the famous 1920s literary figures of the Round Table of the Algonquin Hotel.
* Whiskey-based Swizzle made with an infused artisan syrup inspired by Bostonian politics
* Vesper, comprised of Vodka, Gin & Lillet
* Speakeasy Classic – a mixed drink inspired by the creations of infamous bartenders of the underground whiskey culture.
1920s attire is encouraged!
Wendy Crispell: Wendy Crispell is a wine professional who specializes in food pairings and the art of taste. She has successfully completed The Master Class at The Artisanal Cheese Center, Kevin Zralys Windows on the World Wine School, The Deutsche Wine Academy, Bordeaux L’Ecole Du Vin & has received both the Intermediate and Advanced Certificate from The Wine & Spirit Educational Trust with honors.
Cruise Route: You will depart from Chelsea piers and travel south bound on the Hudson River. You will see the World Financial District, Ellis Island, Governors Island, The Statue of Liberty. You will then travel North up the East River seeing the Brooklyn Bridge, and Manhattan Bridge.
Paid parking is available at Chelsea Piers.