Sunset Sail Aboard the Schooner Adirondack
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Sunset Sail on the Schooner Adirondack was Friday October 30, 2015 / 6:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Anastasia I.
view more less of this review
What a great time! Definitely a recommended experience for everyone! Sailed around the city, came really close to the Statue of Liberty, great views overall. The staff was very friendly. There were about 20 people on board, plenty of room for everyone. There is also a bathroom on board, just in case some are wondering.
Experience a New York City sunset from the water on this evening sightsail of the borough’s waterside landmarks.
Climb aboard the Schooner Adirondack and join your captain in this peaceful, picturesque sail away from the concrete and noise of the city.
Some illuminated views along the way will include:
- The New York City Skyline
- Battery Park, a 20 acre park at the southern tip of Manhattan, where artillery has been stationed over the centuries
- Ellis Island, the immigrant doorway to America from 1892 to 1954
- The Statue of Liberty, a French gift that arrived in New York harbor in 1885 and has come to represent our nation’s freedom and ideals
Complimentary champagne, wine, beer and soda will be provided. (Please note: they will serve a few rounds, but it is not an unlimited booze-cruise. They aim to create an elegant, relaxing, peaceful, and safe experience for all of their guests.)
Food is not served during the sail, but please feel free to bring your own picnic.
Gratuities are welcomed but not included.
A jacket is recommended, as it can be breezy on the water.