Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cruise on a Luxury Yacht
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cruise was Thursday November 26, 2009 / 2:00pm.
Currently at Yacht Manhattan
- Full Price:
- $85 - $103.60
- Our Price:
- Sold Out
Celebrate the beauty of fall on a brunch buffet cruise up the Hudson River, where New York's most… More
Reviews & Ratings
Enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday dinner aboard the Manhattan, and experience a comfortable and unique round-Manhattan trip through the Hudson, East and Harlem Rivers. Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the heated and enclosed back-deck observatory of this 1920s-style motor yacht.
Take in picturesque views from the glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor’s Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
Dinner includes a traditional Thanksgiving buffet feast prepared by Classic Harbor Line’s in-house gourmet-trained chef. An open bar, hot apple cider and warm holiday beverages are also included.
To preserve the evening’s holiday ambience, guests are encouraged to dress in formal attire.
The cruise is four hours long and is limited to 35 guests.