Two Queens Cruise: Queen Elizabeth 2 Farewell on the Yacht Manhattan
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Two Queens Cruise: Queen Elizabeth 2 Farewell on the Yacht Manhattan was Thursday October 16, 2008 / 4:30pm.
Currently at Yacht Manhattan
- Full Price:
- $46.00 - $58.00
- Our Price:
- COMP - $34.80
Leave the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple behind for a relaxing cruise on the water. More than… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Rev Lynn
view more less of this review
What a trip. The boat was beautiful, clean, friendly crew. The captain was amazing, getting us up and around the ships for great views and pictures. The other guests aboard were in a festive mood and got along great: arrived as strangers, left friends who witnessed a great event!!!
Food and drinks a wonderful bonus.
Step aboard the teak decks of the 1920’s style luxury yacht Manhattan for the best seat in the house to bid farewell to Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth 2 as she departs New York Harbor for her final Atlantic crossing.
The Queen Mary 2 will join her for this historic moment and the two ships will sail together from the Statue of Liberty out through the Verrazano Narrows Bridge.
Guests on this historic voyage will be treated to elegant passed hors d’ oeuvres and a standard open bar.
Highlights of this 3-hour cruise include:
- Up close views of two Cunard’s ‘Queens’ – The Queen Elizabeth 2 and the Queen Mary 2 – against the backdrop of the Statue of Liberty and the New York City Skyline
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport, and the Financial District
- Governor’s Island and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of these magnificent cruising vessels from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory of the elegant 1920’s-style luxury yacht.