Blues Buffet Dinner Cruise: Music, Dinner & Dancing
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Blues Buffet Dinner Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Blues Buffet Dinner Cruise was Friday August 31, 2012 / 8:00pm (Boarding at 7:30pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $29.50 - $39.50
- Our Price:
- $3.50 - $13.00
One of the most amazing sights in nature is that of majestic whales swimming and playing on the ocean's surface, leaping out of the water and slapping their mighty tales. On this 2.5 hour cruise off the shores of Newport Beach, you may see giant blue whales during the summer and fall months or the annual grey whale migration bringing tens of thousands of grey whales along the coast during the winter and spring months. Huge pods of several species of dolphin are very common as are the resident sea lions. You may also catch glimpses of seals, killer whales, sharks and many other marine creatures. With a 96% success rate, almost every cruise has many viewing opportunities. An added plus is picturesque coastal backdrops of Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Wilson
view more less of this review
As others have said, not really worth the full price (the food's not so great--they managed to burn pasta), but for the Goldstar price, definitely a fun date night event. Stay on the top deck to watch the sun set even if they're making announcements down below. For dinner, we were seated at the far end of the ship from the band, and that's the place to be. They really crank the amplifiers up, and sitting near the front will leave your ears ringing; they really ought to turn down the volume for the thirty minutes or so it takes most people to eat. The volume is a plus afterwards, though, as you lounge on the upper deck admiring the night-time views and your date. For what it's worth, I also thought the bathrooms were rather nice.
Blues Dinner Buffet Menu Sample:
- Mixed Greens Salad: Mixed Greens, Radishes, Cucumbers, Shredded Carrots & Tomato Wedges, served with a Herb Vinaigrette Dressing
- Southern Style Slaw with Golden Raisins and Slivered Bell Peppers, tossed in a Citrus Champagne Dressing
- Jambalaya Penne Pasta: Spicy Sausage, Chopped Chicken Breast, Peppers & Tomatoes in Cajun Cream Sauce
- Shrimp on Ice Display, With Remoulade & Classic Cocktail Sauce
- Seasonal Vegetables with Herb Butter
- Low Country Chicken with Special House Spice Rub, Grilled & Finished with Smoked Bacon Mushroom Sauce
- Rolls & Butter
- Chef’s Assorted Desserts: Key Lime Tarts, Cookies, Dessert Bars & Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding with Warm Bourbon Sauce