Experience Cuba Miami-Style on the Little Havana Tour
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
• Taste “The” Cuban sandwich at a restaurant that is an institution.
• Try a juicy picadillo empanada made with a recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
• Enjoy a succulent chicken toston (stuffed plantain cup).
• Step back in time to old Cuba and taste a freshly squeeze guarapo juice at a family run fruteria.
* Try the best guava pastelito in town at a local bakery.
* Sip on a traditional cafe Cubano at a local ventanita.
* Indulge in homemade mamey or flan ice cream.
Wear comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather, as tours take place rain or shine.
This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels.
About the Ticket Supplier: Miami Culinary Tours
Miami food tours and cultural guided journeys are given by locals through the city’s historic neighborhoods. Foodies may visit the city’s most renowned neighborhoods while tasting unique creations from Miami Beach’s most celebrated chefs – and trying bits and bites at must-visit off-the-beaten path eateries.