Experience Cuba Miami-Style on the Little Havana Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Little Havana Tour was Any Saturday From July 20, 2013 to July 19, 2014 (Reserve in Advance).
• Taste “The” Cuban sandwich at a restaurant that is an institution.
• Try a juicy picadillo empanada made with a recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
• Enjoy a succulent chicken toston (stuffed plantain cup).
• Step back in time to old Cuba and taste a freshly squeeze guarapo juice at a family run fruteria.
- Try the best guava pastelito in town at a local bakery.
- Sip on a traditional cafe Cubano at a local ventanita.
- Indulge in homemade mamey or flan ice cream.
_Wear comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather, as tours take place rain or shine.
This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels._