Odysseo: Cavalia's Theatrical Equine Extravaganza
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Cavalia: Odysseo was Sunday November 17, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Thanks to good advice from a friend, I knew where to park (Fleet garage, $9.00 on Sunday) and where to catch the free shuttle (in front of T-Mobile, just steps away from said garage) and did not pay $20 to park on site. The show was amazing and full of surprises. So much talent! The seats lacked arm rests but I got used to that quickly. It started late and began with an audience "quiz" which just delayed the start a bit more. Perhaps they had experience with many late-comers? All was forgiven once the show began. Basically 2 and 1/2 hours with one 30 min. intermission. Lots of expensive merchandise for sale, as well as food and drink. I recommend this show to all horse lovers. It was a rare treat.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The show is great. The horses are remarkable. The performers excel. The food at rendevous high quality. The stable tour fun.
But the package was not worth it in that anyone could upgrade to rendevous for $50. The seats were in the last row of the...continued
Odysseo will be presented under the world’s largest touring big top, two-and-a-quarter times bigger than Cavalia’s original touring tent. The immense theater, with no obstructed views, houses a 2,500-square-metre stage. Surrounded by projections and visual effects, more than 64 horses and 48 artists will embark together on a journey and travel through the greatest wonders nature has to offer.*
Rendez-Vous VIP Package*:
The best of Cavalia before, during and after the show. It sets the table for an unforgettable experience.
* Exclusive access to the private Rendez-Vous VIP Lounge 90 minutes before the show, during the intermission and after the show
- Preferred Seating
* VIP Pass
* Selection of refreshments offered
* Wide variety of food served before the show
* Unlimited popcorn and ice cream during the show
* Desserts, coffee and tea served during intermission
- Visit of the Cavalia stables to meet the equine stars after the show
_* Cavalia Odysseo_ souvenir book
The show runs 2 hours and 30 minutes, including a 30-minute intermission.