Beatles All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Brunch With Tribute Act Strawberry Fields
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Mar 22 Noon (Doors at 11:00am) Check Availability $26.40
- Sat, Mar 29 Noon (Doors at 11:00am) Check Availability $26.40
- Sat, Apr 5 Noon (Doors Open at 11:00am) Check Availability $26.40
- Sat, Apr 12 Noon (Doors Open at 11:00am) Check Availability $26.40
- Sat, Apr 19 Noon (Doors Open at 11:00am) Check Availability $26.40
- Sat, Apr 26 Noon (Doors Open at 11:00am) Check Availability $26.40
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar MemberRed Velvet
view more less of this review
Fun brunch! The band is really really great! The food was a bit on the heavy side though--no light fare. I'd honestly say that this event needs a bit of sprucing up--the band is talented but the venue and the costumes and the scenery could use a real "refresh". But overall, a really fun time.
Quotes & Highlights
- Check out the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.strawberryfieldsthetribute.com/">Strawberry Fields</a> website.
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon & sausage
- Cinnamon brown sugar french toast
- Aged cheddar baked macaroni & cheese
- Baked beans & smoked bacon
- Sliced baked yams with pecans & maple syrup
- South Carolina grits
- Classic Caesar salad with garlic croutons & shaved parmesan
- Vegetarian pasta salad with basil & olive oil
- Cornmeal-crusted catfish with tartar sauce
- Shrimp & andouille sausage jambalaya
- Mild chicken wings with blue cheese dressing
- BBQ chicken with Memphis-style sauce
- Fresh fruit salad
- Mini bagels with cream cheese
- Buttermilk biscuits
- Fruit cobbler with pastry crust
- Brownies & chocolate chip cookies
- Orange, cranberry & grapefruit juices
- Coffee & tea
Drink specials and a full bar are also available for additional purchase.
Ticket price includes show, brunch, tax and tip.