Le Scandal: NY's Longest-Running Cabaret, Variety & Burlesque Show
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Le Scandal was Saturday June 25, 2016 / 10:30pm.
Currently at The Laurie Beechman Theatre
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $11.00
It's a whole new world as Holly Dae invites you to be her guest at Distorted Diznee, the… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Nicole O.
view more less of this review
The show consists of an MC who looks like a washed up burlesque dancer, a 40-something sword swallower, a male juggler and one female performer who performs two burlesque dances. If you have nothing else to do you might consider checking it out at the reduced Goldstar cost. In my opinion a $5 trip to the Slipper Room is more scandaleous and entertaining.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Show was a LOT of fun. It's a really interesting place, def something new! I went with my girl friend and we both LOVED it! would def refer the show to my friends. The joogling guy was a amazing, so was the sword woman. Over all, the show is a ...continued
Quotes & Highlights
- “The Le Scandal performers entertain, entice, and enrage all the while redefining what is sexy … One wonders why there isn’t a year-long waiting list to get a piece of this action.” —The Village Voice
- “This is New Burlesque, the artistic step-sister of stripping … it has been spreading across North America for the past five years, practiced by troupes from New York City (Le Scandal) …” —The New Yorker
- “The New Burlesque is a way of ushering the old erotic theater out of the straw and stick house of pornography and into the little brick house of downtown art.” —Time
- “Wilkommen to the Blue Angel Cabaret Le Scandal … part Showgirls, part Broadway Danny Rose.” —The New York Times
- “Le Scandal is the longest-running burlesque show in NYC, with a campy innocence that harks back to the old days of burlesque …” —The Street
- “Le Scandal is the rock star of burlesque! … with lines winding outside the door and an excitable crowd.” — New York Magazine
This show is recommended for those ages 18 and older.