Le Scandal: NY's Longest-Running Cabaret, Variety & Burlesque Show
New York City's longest-running variety burlesque show, Le Scandal is an authentic, edgy and sexy cabaret featuring comedic, classic and neo-burlesque, circus and variety acts, live music and more. Le Scandal's performers include the wildly talented likes of a sword-swallowing belly dancer, a contortionist, a lasso-trick cowboy, a sexy juggler-comedian, a trapeze striptease artist and countless other exciting, titillating acts. You can even participate in the Le Scandal Sex Quiz to win fun burlesque prizes.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Upcoming Dates & Times
Quotes & Highlights
- “The Le Scandal performers entertain, entice, and enrage all the while redefining what is sexy … One wonders why there isn’t a year-long waiting list to get a piece of this action.” —The Village Voice
- “This is New Burlesque, the artistic step-sister of stripping … it has been spreading across North America for the past five years, practiced by troupes from New York City (Le Scandal) …” —The New Yorker
- “The New Burlesque is a way of ushering the old erotic theater out of the straw and stick house of pornography and into the little brick house of downtown art.” —Time
- “Wilkommen to the Blue Angel Cabaret Le Scandal … part Showgirls, part Broadway Danny Rose.” —The New York Times
- “Le Scandal is the longest-running burlesque show in NYC, with a campy innocence that harks back to the old days of burlesque …” —The Street
- “Le Scandal is the rock star of burlesque! … with lines winding outside the door and an excitable crowd.” — New York Magazine
This show is recommended for those ages 18 and older.