Mind Reader Sam Eaton in The Quantum Eye -- Magic Deceptions
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Quantum Eye -- Magic Deceptions have expired.
The last date listed for The Quantum Eye -- Magic Deceptions was Saturday January 10, 2009 / 5:00pm.
Currently at Snapple Theater Center:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
When Matt and Luisa fall in love against the wishes of their feuding families, a modern-day Romeo and Juliet unfolds, with plenty of comedy, drama and music, along with a healthy dose of moonlight and magic. Featuring the beloved songs "Try to Remember," "They Were You" and "Soon It's Gonna Rain," the original off-Broadway run of this timeless musical lasted an astonishing 42 years and continues to charm sold-out audiences all over the world. The legendary Tony-winning actor Jerry Orbach (Promises, Promises, Law & Order) played the narrator El Gallo in the original cast, and the show now runs in the theater named after him. Learn More
Both dressy and cashual are fineinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
There is a concession stand with snacks plus Snapple drinksinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Parking garage on 50th Streetinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
VERY casualinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Ample parkinginfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Small amount of refreshmentsinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from JJ McPherson
view more less of this review
I am a serious theatre buff. I go to see shows almost every weekend and also during the week if I can. I finally got around to seeing The Quantum Eye and regret not having seen it sooner. Sam Eaton puts on a spectacular performance. Even had the opportunity to volunteer for one trick. My jaw dropped ... I can't even fathom how he does it without being psychic (and I don't believe in stuff like that). The show definitely appeals to both adults and kids. I highly recommend The Quantum Eye.
Quotes & Highlights
- The show's <a target="_blank" href="http://www.goldstar.com/events/new-york-city-ny/the-quantum-eye-magic-deceptions.html">previous run</a> was also offered on Goldstar, and member reviews were excellent.
- Click here to see a <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV0pyVPu6hA">video</a> of Eaton's performance.
- "A smart, fast-paced mental magic show that is suitable for the entire family." --<em>The Villager</em>
- "Sure, David Copperfield can walk through the Great Wall of China... but can he read your mind? Well, mentalist and magician Sam Eaton can." --<em>The Village Voice</em>
- "Amazing feats of memory, mental agility and apparent mental telepathy . . . Dazzling! Undeniably impressive!" -<em>New York Post</em>
Sam Eaton’s Off-Broadway spectacle The Quantum Eye -- Magic Deceptions is an amazing evening of intimate parlor magic and mind-reading brought into the 21st century.
Join Sam in a unique, sophisticated and family friendly tour through the limits of our mind's potential where nothing is quite what it seems and none of your secrets are safe. This one-of-a-kind New York event will be an experience that you will never forget.
Using the tools of a professional deceiver and lessons learned in his studies of the human mind, Sam demonstrates a series of seeming mental miracles: manipulating the actions of audience members, predicting their behavior, reading their minds, and performing impossible calculations, memorizations and predictions. The show is fascinating for both adults and children over six years old.