You've Got Hate Mail: Comedy About Online Relationships
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for You've Got Hate Mail have expired.
The last date listed for You've Got Hate Mail was Saturday January 11, 2014 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Stage 72:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Comedian, musician and YouTube celebrity Katie Goodman appears live at the Triad with her show I Didn't F*ck It Up: Irreverent, Hilarious, Musical Satire from an Uncensored Mind. Best known for her award-winning traveling sketch troupe Broad Comedy, Goodman's recently released album has received rave reviews for its rock and rap stylings, which include the songs "MILF," "I Drunk Dialed Obama," "Stockpiling Tampons" and of course, the hit title song. Her brazen yet charming humor, tinged with the political and personal and then set to song, makes for a hilariously audacious evening of entertainment. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Deborah R. ClarkRed Velvet
view more less of this review
I really enjoyed it. For the price it was well worth it. It was truly hilarious. The drinks are expensive but you will truly enjoy the show. If you're a diabetic just order a diet soda for $14.00 and get unlimited diet cokes with lime. The seating area was kind of tight but you will find the show enjoyable. The cast of five deserve all the credit. The cast kept you mesmerized. There wasn't an intermission. You have to walk up a flight of steps.
Quotes & Highlights
- "... a perfect bedroom farce ... expertly directed ... riotously enacted by a five-person ensemble" <em>--<a target="_blank" href="http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/theater/reply_see_this_to_all_who_mail_wc1VVQkiFYm7WrFXvuCaKO">New York Post</a></em>
- "A brilliantly written comedy! For theatergoers seeking a fun evening of non-stop laughs and pure entertainment, it doesn’t get better than this!" --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.showbusinessweekly.com/archive2010/618/hate.shtml"><em>Show Business Weekly </em></a>
- "I just came out of the most delightful romp at the Triad. My friend nearly peed herself laughing! Bravo! Bravo!" —WPST-FM (94.5)
- "<em>You've Got Hate Mail</em> had me doubled-over in my seat, with tears rolling down my face, unable to catch my breath. Now THAT'S the way to laugh!!!" --94.3 <em>The Point Morning Show</em>
- "The verbal zingers fly fast and furious!" --<em>Asbury Park Press</em>
- “<em>Y</em><em>ou’ve Got Hate Mail</em> is an off-Broadway comedy to love." --SingleWomenRule.com
- "Hilarious! A rapid-paced romp with a millennium twist!" --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.curtainup.com/youvegothatemail.html ">CurtainUp.com</a>
- "You will laugh hysterically! I could see this becoming the next <em>Friends.</em>”--<em>Times Square Chronicles </em>
- "Writers Billy Van Zandt and Jane Milmore, who have created laughs for dozens of sitcoms and stage plays through the years, have audiences laughing out loud at The Triad with a nonstop barrage of sexual antics, mistaken identities, verbal gags and malaprops." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.mediamischief.com/The%20Mischief%20Starts%20Here/E9445A0C-71EF-4DAC-BFDF-55F64D14E4B6.html) ">MediaMischief.com</a>
See the event schedule page for the cast list on specific dates.
The show runs approximately 80 minutes with no intermission.