Midnight Entry to Madame Tussauds' New Year's Party With Open Bar
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Madame Tussauds' New Year's Party was Sunday January 1, 2012 / 12:01am.
Reviews & Ratings
report as inappropriate
We bought tickets for Madame Tussaud (after midnight), we arrived there (at the door) at 00:25.
They only let us in at the party at 01:50! And the party just finished at 2:00 (10 minutes later!!)!!! Everybody have to leave the venue at 2:00! The...continued
Madame Tussauds, one of Times Square’s greatest New York attractions, opens their doors to this special New Year’s Eve Event:
- Open bar until 2am
- Unlimited soda and juice bar available for all Under 21 guests until 2am
- Mingle will wax creations of your favorite celebrities and pop culture icons, including Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Regis & Kelly, Leonardo Decaprio, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Barack Obama, and more…
- Located ½ block away from the live Times Square ball drop zone and all the action
- DJ spinning live throughout the night
- 4D cinema available for your enjoyment
Celebrate at the world famous Madame Tussaud’s in Times Square and ring in the New Year with 200 life-sized wax creations of your favorite celebrities and pop culture icons. And just ½ a block away from the action, you’ll feel your adrenaline rushing as the excitement draws closer to midnight and the famous ball drop ceremony. Perfect for all ages, Times Square New Year’s at Madame Tussaud’s offers something for everyone. A live DJ will be spinning throughout the night, while people of all ages can enjoy the themed rooms such as the Super Hero’s room, Pop Star Celebrity room, and Historical Room. All of the 85,000 sq ft space is for your enjoyment.