Hit the Beach With a Cruise to Sandy Hook
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Sandy Hook Beach Cruise was Tuesday June 3, 2014 / 8:45am (East 35th Street Departure).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Throughout this fun walking tour of Brooklyn's hippest and most trendsetting neighborhood, you'll… More
- Only 40 minutes to paradise at Sandy Hook beach.
- See Sandy Hook on the seven-mile long Multi-Use Pathway that starts at the park entrance and loops around Fort Hancock. It is shared by walkers, bicyclists and in-line skaters. Bring your own bicycle or you can rent a bike during your visit.
- On board you will find amenities like plush seating, satellite TV, a full cash bar, and lots of leg room.
- Cruise with Seastreak and also receive free bus shuttle service giving you access to many of Sandy Hook’s finest beaches.
This cruise departs from two locations. Sandy Hook is a carry-in/carry-out park. Please take your trash home. Pets are not allowed. Please be aware of ongoing repairs throughout Sandy Hook due to Superstorm Sandy and adhere to all posted closed area signs for your safety. For more information, visit http://www.nps.gov/gate/index.htm