Comedy Show She's Black, He's Jewish, They're Still Married, Oy Vey!
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Black and The Jew Comedy Hour have expired.
The last date listed for The Black and The Jew Comedy Hour was Saturday December 15, 2012 / 7:30pm.
Most Popular Comedy Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $12.00 - $23.00
A quartet of seasoned New York stand-ups star in this new comedy, which finds four Italian-Americans waiting to participate in a group session with a shrink. But when it becomes obvious they've been stood up, they decide to give the therapy thing a shot on their own. Dubbed a "plomedy" for the way it mixes a traditional play with stand-up comedy, Shut Up, Sit Down & Eat is deliciously relatable. The show stars Tina Giorgi (Comics Unleashed), Joe Moffa, Chris Monty and Eric Tartaglione (Last Comic Standing). Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from CherylRed Velvet
view more less of this review
Ongoing laughter throughout the entire show. Such a great couple. They were funny and entertaining as well. We enjoy ourselves. From the moment they stepped on stage - until the moment they stepped off and came into the audience....this couple had you laughing and nearly wetting your pants. Yes - this is a must see for all couples.
Quotes & Highlights
- "Married comedy team Epstein and Hassan inject the spirit of Richard Pryor into a show that is unlike any show you've ever seen." --<em>Backstage</em>
- "Epstein and Hassan, an interracial married couple, are the Burns and Allen or the Desi and Lucy for the new millennium. There's something wonderful that happens between these two." <em>--New York Daily News</em>
- "Epstein and Hassan are a hot, funny, outrageous comedy team." --<em>Playgirl</em>
- "Very funny." --Jerry Stiller
- "Brilliant shades of Lenny Bruce." --Al Goldstein
- "Hilarious, I love them." --Robin Quivers
- "Inspiring." --Anne Jackson
Married couple Epstein and Hassan have created an edgy, New York-style comedy. They're provocative, grown-up and their take-no-prisoners approach will make you roar. It doesn't matter if you're left or right, Epstein and Hassan can still make you laugh. Plus, they've been married for 24 years.