Hudson Valley Beer Tours Aboard The Little Beer Bus
"Take me to the Brewski!" and jump aboard The Little Beer Bus. This tour departs midtown Manhattan every weekend and stops at three Hudson Valley breweries for tastings, tours and interaction with some of the best brewmasters in the region. The day includes lunch and dessert at a brewery. There is never a dull moment as on the bus ride guests will enjoy a film about the history of American brewing, trivia games, music, and scenic views.
There are currently no offers for The Little Beer Bus.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $55 - $90
- Our Price:
- $39 - $59
Delve into the best of craft beers -- not to mention ciders and meads -- at the NYC Craft Beer… More
The Little Beer Bus tour includes:
- Three Hudson Valley Brewery visits(Gilded Otter Brewing Company, Hyde Park Brewing Company and Keegan Ales)
- Beer Garden tastings consisting of 4-6 beer tastings at each brewery
- A grand brewery tour at Keegan Ales with the head brew master
- Lunch and dessert at a brewery
- A film about the history of brewing in America
- Beer trivia with prizes and raffles
- Goodie bags with snacks, water, and informative Hudson Valley Brewery Trail information
- Great music on the bus, including traditional beer garden music!
- Snacks for the ride home
- Brand new buses
- Quality time with the owners/and or brew masters at breweries
- Stunning and scenic Hudson Valley views along the way.