The New York Times Travel Show: Expert Tips & More
The last date listed for The New York Times Travel Show was Sunday, Jan 28, 2018 / 11:00am-5:00pm.
Children age 18 and under are admitted free.
- Cooking with Zac Posen
- The Frugal Traveler with Lucas Peterson
- Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern of the Travel Channel
- Exploring Food with Musician Action Bronson
- Chef Angela Dimayuga with Claudia Wu of Cherry Bombe
- Pop Culture and Fine Foods with Ghetto Gastro and JJ Johnson
- Alcohol Abroad with Thad Vogler and Adrienne Stillman
- Pizza Guru Anthony Falco
- Sustainable and Socially Conscious Travel
- How Technology Can Enhance and Elevate Your Vacation
- Samantha Brown and Pauline Frommer
- Travelscope with Joseph Rosendo
- Atlas Obscura with Joshua Foer
- Hotel Impossible with Anthony Melchiorri
- The Best Travel Gadgets of 2018 with Wirecutter
- Seeing Mexico City and Barcelona Through Their Burgeoning Art Scenes with Maria Brito
- L.G.B.T.Q. Travel with Davey Wavey
- The Best Books for Your Next Vacation
- Don’t be a Tourist in Paris: The Messy Nessy Chic Guide
- Coffee and Food Culture in the Land Down Under with Nicholas Stone and Eddy Buckingham
All seminars are subject to change. Please refer to the The New York Times Travel Show website or download the mobile app for the most up-to-date schedule.