Mentalism & Magic Show: Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Sharon
view more less of this review
I saw this show a few years ago and it is still amazing! I went back just recently to take my nephews for their birthday and they loved the show, too. Sam is a great performer and his mental magic blows me away. I can't say enough good things about the show. It is worth seeing. I really like the fact that there are so many opportunities to volunteer for parts of the show. My nephews were a bit too shy at the time, but they now want to go back to the show and volunteer. So, I will be taking them back. Sam is very charming and he makes everyone feel comfortable on stage. I am so glad that the show is doing well. It was a full house both times that I went and it is well deserved.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Starting from the beginning, Theater 80 is very cool. It has dark interesting features, an awesome Irish themed pub, and a very rich history. So walking in, I was pretty excited.
The seating is great, with plenty of leg room for people up to...continued
View upcoming dates and read more about Sam Eaton
Quotes & Highlights
Click here to see a video of Eaton’s performance.
• “A smart, fast-paced mental magic show that is suitable for the entire family.” —The Villager
• “Sure, David Copperfield can walk through the Great Wall of China … but can he read your mind? Well, mentalist and magician Sam Eaton can.” —The Village Voice
• “Amazing feats of memory, mental agility and apparent mental telepathy . . . Dazzling! Undeniably impressive!” —New York Post
This show is not recommended for children under the age of 7.