Eat|See|Hear: Three Amigos Screening, Live Music & Food Trucks
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Eat|See|Hear: Three Amigos was Saturday September 8, 2012 / 8:30pm.
Most Popular Movies & TV Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $5.50
Laemmle NoHo 7 and Eat|See|Hear have come up with the perfect film series for all you cinephiles… More
Quotes & Highlights
Learn more about Fandango’s Eat|See|Hear events in this video trailer http://youtu.be/hQm1QpWX0oA.
Read Goldstar member reviews https://www.goldstar.com/events/los-angeles-ca/eatseehear-zoolander?reviews=all#reviews from a previous Eat|See|Hear screening.
Eat|See|Hear’s Drew says: “When I was a kid, my parents would record movies off of network TV direct to VCR to save money. I first saw The Three Amigos on a recording from a CBS’s “Saturday Night Movie.” I watched it so many times I can still quote the commercials and news clips that played during the breaks! I never consciously thought about FCC content restrictions in the ’80s, so as an adult it was like rediscovering the film all over when I viewed it again after a 10-year hiatus.”
*PK: *PK released their first full length entitled Into the Roaring at hometown venue Downtown Brew in San Luis Obispo. While capacity maintains that 400 is the legal limit, 462 fans lined the streets and crowded the venue to watch this charismatic young group play. Since that time PK has:
- Been recognized and published by Rolling Stone Magazine as 1 of the top 16 unsigned bands in the nation.
- Won a coveted New Times award for Album of the Year in San Luis Obispo County.
- Opened for Aerosmith at the California Mid State Fair.
- Had over 34,000 views for their self produced/directed music video for the song “London”
*Food Trucks: *Fatburger, Rebel Bite, Ta Bom, Steel City Sandwich, Gravy Train Poutinerie, Chasing Paradise, Crepe de Ville, After School Special