Orange TasteLAB Food Tour: Tastings and a Guided Walk
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Upcoming Dates & Times
Food Samples Include*
- Vegetarian Fare
- Gourmet Cupcakes
- Savory Sausage Creations
- Organic Juice Smoothies
- Hostess Boutique and Antique Establishments
- Mediterranean Cuisine
- House specialty at each stop and meetings with owners and managers
*Subject to change.
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours and covers about 1-1/4 miles over flat and comfortably roomy sidewalks. The Southern California weather is almost always beautiful and mild.
Parking Info: Please park at the Metro Link parking lot across the street from Mead’s Green Door Café, walk over from there. The Metro Link Lot is located at this address: 186 N. Atchison Orange, CA 92866 (The lot by Ruby’s at the Orange Depot)
What to Wear-What’s Provided:
• Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring hat and sunscreen
• Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour
• A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops