Vintage Orange Food Tour: History, Culture and Cuisine Combined
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Vintage Orange Food Tour was Saturday April 29, 2017 / 9:00am.
Food samples include:
• Retro American Dining
• Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market
• Delicious food samplings from vendors including breads, cheeses, vegetables
• Grinders and Specialty Sodas
• Ethnic Eateries
• Artisan Cheeses
• Specialty Dessert
Cultural stops include:
• Exclusive access at Chapman University Film School
• Historic and architectural stops relevant to Orange County history
• Distinctive, one-of-a-kind shops in Old Towne Orange
• Exclusive seating at Farmer’s Market cooking demonstrations
Stops and samples subject to change without notice.
This is an outdoor walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour.
A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops.