Arizona's Ultimate Women's Expo 2012 With Celebrity Speakers
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Arizona's Ultimate Women's Expo was Sunday October 14, 2012 / 10:00am-5:00pm.
Currently at Phoenix Convention Center South Building
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Grab your girls and go where you can relax, rejuvenate and be inspired while checking out the latest… More
**__InStyle Stage__: Celebrate Fall fashion and the latest trends with a vibrant high fashion runway show featuring a mix of accessible and luxurious styles.
- Cooking Theatre: The Valley’s most talented chefs showcase their culinary talents with easy recipes for the holidays and everyday—with flambé to sauté, and desserts to elegant main dishes.
* Rejuvenation Tea Garden: Enjoy a luxurious complimentary massage inside the Rejuvenation Tea Garden surrounded by luxurious waterfalls, trees and a gorgeous garden setting.
* Small Business Coaching: Launch and maintain a super successful Small Business, and get coached from talented Entrepreneurial Experts from Across the Valley!
* The Beauty Pavilion: Enjoy an array of complimentary makeovers and facials while you learn more about the best cosmetics, skin care, makeup, beauty products and tips to accentuate your own personal style.
* The Hair Makeover Stage: Sit back and relax as you transform your appearance with a new complimentary haircut designed to showcase the best you.
* Martini and Nail Bar: Sample the best in martinis at the Martini Tasting Bar while you enjoy a fresh nail polishing from skilled nail technicians.
* Inspiring Seminars: We’ve gathered the most respected experts in finance, healthcare, career development, personal growth, style, beauty and home design and décor to educate and inspire.
The Best Boutique Shopping in Arizona: Shop more than 500 booths and uncover everything from the unique to the extraordinary in fashion, accessories, jewelry, home décor, decorating and remodeling, healthy living and more. *