Arizona's Ultimate Women's Expo 2012 With Celebrity Speakers
All offers for Arizona's Ultimate Women's Expo have expired.
The last date listed for Arizona's Ultimate Women's Expo was Sunday October 14, 2012 / 10:00am-5:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
With a history that goes back to the days of the Wild West, Phoenix has a a ton of spooky and scandalous stories. Spirit Expeditions' two-hour walking tour takes you to the sites of the city's most haunted historic events. You'll hear the grisly story of Leone Jensen, ghost of the San Carlos Hotel, who leapt to her death from the building's roof. Also on the tour is another of Phoenix's haunted hotels, the Westward Ho (formerly the Roosevelt), where ghostly guests of days gone by are still heard celebrating in the former ballroom area. Along the way, you'll learn all about the history of the city, its urban legends and more. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from jentyree
view more less of this review
It was fun. We got there at like 1pm or so, and there was still plenty to do. There was quite a lot of people, so we didn't get to do much of the complimentary stuff, but we did get to try most of the alcohol brands there. I found a few new that I want to buy! I wish I had thought to bring more money with me, there was a lot I wanted to buy. Thankfully, everyone has business cards, flyers and promos they gave out.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
My friend & I went. We were surprised how the vendors changed from the spring show. There were quite a few jewelry vendors & psychics that I didn't care about. We don't think we'll be going to the next show. Lots of strollers as well.
*InStyle Stage: Celebrate Fall fashion and the latest trends with a vibrant high fashion runway show featuring a mix of accessible and luxurious styles.
* Cooking Theatre: The Valley’s most talented chefs showcase their culinary talents with easy recipes for the holidays and everyday--with flambé to sauté, and desserts to elegant main dishes.
* Rejuvenation Tea Garden: Enjoy a luxurious complimentary massage inside the Rejuvenation Tea Garden surrounded by luxurious waterfalls, trees and a gorgeous garden setting.
* Small Business Coaching: Launch and maintain a super successful Small Business, and get coached from talented Entrepreneurial Experts from Across the Valley!
* The Beauty Pavilion: Enjoy an array of complimentary makeovers and facials while you learn more about the best cosmetics, skin care, makeup, beauty products and tips to accentuate your own personal style.
* The Hair Makeover Stage: Sit back and relax as you transform your appearance with a new complimentary haircut designed to showcase the best you.
* Martini and Nail Bar: Sample the best in martinis at the Martini Tasting Bar while you enjoy a fresh nail polishing from skilled nail technicians.
* Inspiring Seminars: We’ve gathered the most respected experts in finance, healthcare, career development, personal growth, style, beauty and home design and décor to educate and inspire.
* The Best Boutique Shopping in Arizona: Shop more than 500 booths and uncover everything from the unique to the extraordinary in fashion, accessories, jewelry, home décor, decorating and remodeling, healthy living and more.