Mount St. Helens Blast Zone Tour and Lunch
Relive history as you journey into the heart of the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument on this full-day tour. View the steaming volcano just miles from the crater, experience how the ecosystem is recovering from its powerful 1980 eruption, and walk through the park with your naturalist guide to learn about how volcanoes are monitored and how events transpired on that fateful day. Throughout your day you'll hear incredible stories of survival and science, and experience the unrelenting resilience of nature embodied in this rebounding ecosystem. Enjoy a fabulous lunch provided by Alki Bakery along the way.
There are currently no offers for Mount St. Helens Blast Zone Tour and Lunch.
What the Trip Includes
- Deluxe round-trip motor coach transportation
- Free parking at South Renton Park and Ride or Northgate Transit Center
- Full Day Tour of Mt. St. Helens National Monument (12 hours)
- All Entrance Johnston Ridge Observatory
- Forrest Learning Center
- Mt. St. Helens movie
- All sightseeing as mentioned
- Alki Bakery Box Lunch
- Water and pastries
- Fully escorted and narrated so you won’t miss a thing!