Trekkies Assimilate During Chicago's Official Star Trek Convention
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for The Official Star Trek Convention: The Celebration of the 45th Anniversary was Saturday October 1, 2011 / All Day (10:45am - 6:00pm).
Most Popular Movies & TV Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $75 - $105
- Our Price:
- $56 - $75.80
The world first met George Takei in 1965, when he was cast as Lieutenant Sulu on Gene Roddenberry's… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Julie Chereson
view more less of this review
It was smaller than I expected, but it was a lot of fun. In face, the smaller size make it easier to approach the Trekkers that were there so we were able to meet and greet with the stars of the show and hang out with some cool people.
report as inappropriate
Me and my husband went in TNG costumes and we had a great time. We really enjoyed guest appearances on Saturday and we had a chance to meet other fans. It was our first ST Con in Chicago and if we didn't have Goldstar we wouldn't have idea that...continued
The “Official Convention” Celebration of the 45th Anniversary of Star Trek concludes with a visit to Chicago, one of the true hotbeds of Trek fandom. Join the fun of a full weekend devoted to Gene Roddenberry’s legacy and enjoy the guests, events, and fellow fans from around the globe! Creation Entertainment is working round the clock to provide a fantastic three days for all attendees. Visit the event website for the most up-to-date information.
- Leonard Nimoy (Spock). Appearing on stage Sunday and doing his photography seminar on Saturday evening from 7:30 pm to 9 pm.
- Brent Spiner (“Data” of Star Trek The Next Generation). Appearing Saturday and Sunday
- Nichelle Nichols (Lt. Uhura of classic Star Trek). Appearing Saturday
- Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed of Star Trek: Enterprise). Appearing Friday
- Nana Visitor (Major Kira of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine). Appearing Sunday
- Arlene Martel (T’Pring in the classic original series episode “Amok Time”).
- Jonathan Frakes – (Commander Riker of Star Trek: The Next Generation). Appearing Saturday and Sunday
* John De Lancie (“Q” of Star Trek: The Next Generation). Appearing Sunday
- Connor Trinneer (“Trip” of Star Trek: Enterprise). Appearing Friday
- Rene Auberjonois (“Odo” of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine). Appearing Sunday
- Garth Pillsbury (Original classic Star Trek: as Wilson in “Mirror, Mirror” and as Troglyte prisoner in “Cloud Minders”).