Join the Easter Bunny for a Sacramento River Cruise
Hop aboard a Hornblower Cruise with the Easter Bunny himself. Take in an hour-long tour of the historic Sacramento River, while the Easter Bunny makes a tour of the decks, dispensing seasonal cheer to young and old alike. Don't get too distracted by the Bunny, however, or you'll miss other critters that live in and around the Sacramento and American Rivers -- both famed for the diversity and beauty of their wildlife. Besides the Bunny and beautiful views, there's plenty to keep you busy whether it's Easter-themed coloring pages for the kids or the snacks and beverages available for purchase, provided by Fat's Catering.
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
All offers for Easter Sacramento River Cruises have expired.
The last date listed for Easter Sacramento River Cruises was Sunday April 5, 2015 / 3:00pm.
What You Get:
- One-hour yacht tour along the Sacramento River
- Special visit from the Easter Bunny
- Easter-themed coloring sheets available for kids
- Live narration by the Captain including Sacramento River facts and history
- Scenic Sacramento views
- Limited concessions available on board to purchase snacks and beverages – provided by Fat’s Catering
- Limited, non-guaranteed seating on board. First come, first serve.