Gourmet on K Street Culinary Walking Tour
Take a guided tour down Sacramento's original main street to explore both its beautiful architecture and history as well as its gourmet revitalization. In between stops at K Street's historical landmarks, which include Sacramento's largest cathedral, you'll also make up to six food stops along the way to sample the vibrant culinary scene. Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson recently named the city the Farm to Fork Capital of America and as such, K Street is seeing an urban revitalization, filling up with fine-dining restaurants and neighborhood bars that showcase locally produced ingredients. Along with stories of the street's past, you'll also learn about the foodie scene from a trained culinary concierge and meet the talented and passionate local chefs that have been instrumental in revitalizing the culinary landscape all along "The Kay."
All offers for Gourmet on K Culinary Walking Tour have expired.
The last date listed for Gourmet on K Culinary Walking Tour was Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015 / 1:30pm.
Though subject to change, typical tastings on our tour include:
- Pan Fried Alaskan Salmon on Quinoa & Chicory Root Salad
- Special wine and cheese pairing from local venues
- Fresh corn tortillas filled with Oaxaca cheese, roasted poblano peppers and sauteed onions
- Tiramisu layered brownie with fresh cream
- Signature mocktail with Fresh Watermelon, Cucumber & Taji Chile
- Creamy poblano soup with creme fraiche
- Green Tea French Macaron
- Locally-sourced kale greens with apple, walnut and house dressing