Argentine Tango Dinner Show Including Dinner
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 6:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 6:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Mar 28 @ 6:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Mar 28 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Apr 4 @ 6:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Apr 4 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
Everyone was dressed to their own special occassion, I just suggest no tennis shoes.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
My husband two friends and myself went to Pampas for dinner. The look of the restaurant was really nice and comfortable. As soon as we walked in we were greeted right away and seated. The food was great and there was more than enough to go around. We also enjoyed the tango dancing very much and how the dancers incorporated the guests at the restaurant. My only suggestion would be is to get a microphone for the dancers that are speaking between numbers. At some points it was very difficult to listen to what they were saying. Other than that I would definitely go back to have dinner at Pampas.
Quotes & Highlights
- "Best ambiance, best steaks." --KUSI News
Three-Course Meal Menu Options:
Appetizers: Your choice of one per person.
- Empanada: Argentine Turnover filled with either beef, chicken, cheese or spinach.
- Mixta Salad: Mixed field greens, tomatoes and onions tossed in our house vinaigrette.
Main Entree: Your choice of one per person
- Entrada: 12 oz. Grilled grass fed skirt steak grilled topped served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Salmon a la Albahaca: Grilled Wild Salmon topped with a basil, shallot cream sauce served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Pollo Marsala: Free range chicken breast topped with a Marsala wine & mushroom cream sauce served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. Grilled grass fed Filet Mignon served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Pasta el Jardin: Fettuccine pasta with pesto sauce, goat cheese & chopped fresh Roma tomatoes. (Vegetarian)
Entrees served with choice of Argentine Fries, rice, garlic mashed potatoes, salad or creamy potatoes.
Dessert: Your choice of one
- Torta de chocolate: Chocolate cake served with whipped cream & berries.
- Raspberry Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake topped with raspberry & dulce de leche sauce on a Graham cracker crust, with whipped cream & berries.
- Chocolate banana walnut bread pudding: Warm cinnamon, banana, walnut & chocolate chip bread pudding drizzled with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce served with whipped cream & berries.
- Bottle of Argentine Malbec (one per table of four guests)
No substitutions. A 15% gratuity will be added to your check. Menu subject to change. Vegetarian option available upon request.