Argentine Tango Dinner Show: Fiery Moves & Flavorful Food
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Quotes & Highlights
“Best ambiance, best steaks.” —KUSI News
Three-Course Meal Menu Options (subject to change):
Appetizers — Your choice of one per person:
• Empanada: Argentine Turnover filled with either beef, chicken, cheese, spinach, napolitana or caprese.
• Mixta Salad: Mixed field greens, tomatoes and onions tossed in house dressing.
Main Entree — Your choice of one per person:
• Entrada: 12 oz. grilled grass-fed skirt steak grilled topped served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Salmon a la Albahaca: grilled wild salmon topped with a basil, shallot cream sauce served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Pollo Marsala: free-range chicken breast topped with a Marsala wine and mushroom cream sauce served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. grilled grass-fed filet mignon served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Milanesa a la Napolitana: breaded beef or chicken cutlet lightly fried topped with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella cheese and oregano served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Pasta el Jardin: fettuccine pasta with pesto sauce and goat cheese and chopped fresh Roma tomatoes (Vegetarian)
Entrees served with choice of Argentine fries, rice, garlic mashed potatoes, salad or creamy potatoes.
Dessert — Your choice of one per person:
• Torta de chocolate: chocolate cake served with whipped cream and berries.
• Raspberry Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: creamy cheesecake topped with raspberry and dulce de leche sauce on a graham cracker crust, with whipped cream and berries.
• Nutella Banana Dessert Empanada: deep fried Nutella and banana empanada served with vanilla ice cream and berries.
No substitutions. A 15% gratuity will be added to your check, based on the original price.
Menu items are subject to availability and can change without notice.
The show lasts approximately 45 minutes.