Argentine Tango Dinner Show: Fiery Moves & Flavorful Food
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Luz Gonzales
view more less of this review
My husband and I had a lovely time at Pampas Argentine Grill on March 27, 2009. The restaurant's location amidst an industrial park setting did not deter from the warmth and hospitality that was extended to us from the owner (Marco Hidalgo)the moment we walked in. The restaurant's unpretentious Argentinian decor provides for a comfortable and relaxed ambiance. The dinner show was performed by a talented couple who walked us through the history of the Tango from the 40's to present. They danced to about six songs and changed attire at least three times. It was not a stellar performance, but it was tastefully choreographed. Unfortunately, the audio system is poor and it took away from the performance.
Regarding the food, we had the Parrilla. It was a nice and generous selection of Argentinian meats served with fries and a salad. The entire meal, which included an appetizer and dessert was an exceptional value.
The wait staff was great. Andree was our waiter and did an exceptional job in waiting us, but most importantly, in making us feel welcomed and part of the "restaurant family". We will definetely return and try the chicken empanadas again as well as other dishes from their regular menu.
report as inappropriate
My husband two friends and myself went to Pampas for dinner. The look of the restaurant was really nice and comfortable. As soon as we walked in we were greeted right away and seated. The food was great and there was more than enough to go around....continued
report as inappropriate
I purchased this as a surprise for my tango loving husband and we liked it so much we are bringing friends next time. The decor and ambience were spot on and the food was delicious with generous portions. We arrived early and enjoyed a mojito at...continued
Quotes & Highlights
“Best ambiance, best steaks.” —KUSI News
Three-Course Meal Menu Options (subject to change):
Appetizers — Your choice of one per person:
• Empanada: Argentine Turnover filled with either beef, chicken, cheese, spinach, napolitana or caprese.
• Mixta Salad: Mixed field greens, tomatoes and onions tossed in house dressing.
Main Entree — Your choice of one per person:
• Entrada: 12 oz. grilled grass-fed skirt steak grilled topped served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Salmon a la Albahaca: grilled wild salmon topped with a basil, shallot cream sauce served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Pollo Marsala: free-range chicken breast topped with a Marsala wine and mushroom cream sauce served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. grilled grass-fed filet mignon served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Milanesa a la Napolitana: breaded beef or chicken cutlet lightly fried topped with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella cheese and oregano served with vegetables and choice of side.
• Pasta el Jardin: fettuccine pasta with pesto sauce and goat cheese and chopped fresh Roma tomatoes (Vegetarian)
Entrees served with choice of Argentine fries, rice, garlic mashed potatoes, salad or creamy potatoes.
Dessert — Your choice of one per person:
• Torta de chocolate: chocolate cake served with whipped cream and berries.
• Raspberry Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: creamy cheesecake topped with raspberry and dulce de leche sauce on a graham cracker crust, with whipped cream and berries.
• Nutella Banana Dessert Empanada: deep fried Nutella and banana empanada served with vanilla ice cream and berries.
No substitutions. A 15% gratuity will be added to your check, based on the original price.
Menu items are subject to availability and can change without notice.
The show lasts approximately 45 minutes.